Minimum Age: 15 years & aboveContact us
The PADI Tec Deep Diver course combines Tec 40, 45 and 50 into one course and is a smooth transition from beginner to competent Tec diver.
The course teaches the students to make multi-stop decompression dives using EANx and oxygen for accelerated decompression up to 50m/ 165ft.
To enroll for PADI Tec Deep Diver course you must be:-
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent
- At least 15 years old and have a minimum of 30 logged dives
- Have at least 10 dives on enriched air nitrox deeper than 18m/ 60ft
- PADI Deep Diver or equivalent with at least 10 dives to 30m/ 100ft
- You also need a medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 month
- The course can be conducted in Standard Backmount rig or Sidemount
- The student should be a certified Sidemount diver with at least 10 Sidemount dives
- Additional Tec Dives for experience can be conducted after certification. Cost depends on the depth, no of divers and gases used.
- The PADI Tec Rec Deep Diver manual, PADI videos, and study material are integral to the course; it is recommended that the participant undertake self-study before the course.Contact us